MAX is back. No, not that twat who called his girlfriend horrible names into her answering machine clueless that maybe she’d share them with…I don’t know…the whole wide world? No, that guy is off beating his meat…passionately, I would think. He might stay single for a while, you think? Nah, probably not. Any wanker with a platinum card’ll find some silly chick to love him…countfown until next meltdown in 3…2…1…
There’s a new Max in a new film directed by the same guy who did the other three, George Miller, who refers to himself as a “mastermind”in the trailer.
Something old, something new,
No more water, no more fuel.
Tim Hardy don’t keep safe from harm,
Oy! Charlize Theron’s in it
and she only got one arm, innit?
Not until 2015, ain’t that some suck? And what about Master Blaster’s pig shit Barter Town? That’s me up there with the face. No really, it’s me, I had some work done. It really is me!
No, it’s not me, who are you kidding, you little charmer? My teeth ain’t so nice as his.
Kiss me on the mouth with your tongue, you sexy motherfucker, you!
Looks like trouble…
Getting the gang back together…gonna fuck some shit up…
Fucked Up Family Circus
by the folks who brought you DRAWN TOGETHER
on Comedy Central
The SDCC trailer…
Comics that you cannot possibly die before you have read them. I’m serious, read them soon or you’ll die unhappy knowing you never read them. Maybe tomorrow, so read them tonight. All of them.
In order of appearance:
- WE3 by Morrison/Quitely
- Hellblazer: All His Engines by Carey/Manco
- Transmetropolitan: Lust for Life by Ellis/Robertson
- Fables: The Last Castle by Willingham/Hamilton/Russell
- Kingdom Come by Waid/Ross
- Sandman: The Kindly Ones by Gaiman/et al
- The Nightly News by Hickman
- V for Vendetta by Moore/Lloyd
- Saga by Vaughan/Staples
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Miller/Jansen/Varley
Don’t take my word for it, read the reviews, ask your comic oriented friends or trust some random fuck blog on the internet. But read them because you’re going to die soon. We all are.
- Melotte 15, the central star cluster in the Heart Nebula, located an estimated 7,500 light-years away. Read more about this image here. Image copyright J-P Metsavainio. Used with permission.
- Emission nebula IC 410, in the constellation in the constellation Auriga. This nebula is about 12,000 light-years away and over 100 light-years across. It is a cloud of glowing hydrogen gas, whose shape is sculpted by stellar winds and radiation from an embedded open star cluster called NGC 1893. Read more about this image here. Image copyright J-P Metsavainio. Used with permission.
- The Pelican Nebula, an H II region associated with the more famous North America Nebula in the direction of the constellation Cygnus. It is located 1,800 light-years away. Read more about this image here. Image copyright J-P Metsavainio. Used with permission.
- The Lagoon Nebula, estimated to be between 4,000 to 6,000 light years from the Earth, int he direction of the constellation Sagittarius. It is classified as both an emission nebula and an HII region. Read more about this image here. Image copyright J-P Metsavainio. Used with permission.
- NGC 6752, a globular star cluster in the direction of the southern constellation Pavo, an estimated 13,000 light-years away. Read more about this image here. Image copyright J-P Metsavainio. Used with permission.
Well, balls! These are animated gifs that won’t animate. Bugger!
One of the absolute best examples of "putting it all in perspective" I’ve seen.